August 12, 2008

The new front door

Is simply gorgeous! The only problem is it makes more stuff around it look noticeably old and crappy. Before it was all equally ghetto... but still... ah! The glass stuff sparkles and its just so pretty! I love my front door! Thank you honey! He's really been on a roll! We've gotten (he's gotten) so much done in the last month or two! Things are still really starting to take shape. I love it!! If anyone knows any families who want to rent a house... ours will soon be available... and it will be new everything! :)

And on a completely unrelated note... I cleaned the fridge thoroughly and I just love stuff that is clean and organized! The thing is, it takes me forever to get it that way, and then I have a tough time keeping it that way... but ah! There is just this inner peace and sigh of relief when stuff is clean and organized.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the new door! It is going to look so fabulous when it is done!

So where are you guys planning on going if you rent your house?

Bethany said...

Hey! Is that my swiss cheese in your fridge?? I needed it last night.

Your new door looks really good and the girls look so cute in their matching dresses! I'm not doing anything the rest of the week... call me!

Leslie said...

Nice! You guys do such good work. And hey---where are you guys going while you rent your house?
Les.