April 17, 2008

Why I call her Boo Boo

She is always getting hurt. It is so sad. And she is just kinda fragile and wimpy so even if she just looses her balance and falls over, she cries. But last night was a good one. Actually it was horrible. I saw Keira chasing after Chris and she was so happy... she was running after him, just like a foot behind his legs as he was walking and her arms were out ready to get him, she was laughing... then Chris foot/shoe tripped her somehow and then I think her face and lip fell on the other back of the shoe... It kinda ripped her gums away from her teeth and ripped her lip away from the rest of her face... I don't know... its really a mess. She had a big fat bloody lip and I've never seen so much blood come from one of my children. It really scared me. But several rags and cups of ice later, she was fine, puffy and swollen, but fine. She seems a little better today. Less puffy... but she couldn't eat some of her food comfortably. Its so sad... my poor little boo boo.

No comments: