My little girls are finally starting to play a little more rough with each other. Its good, cause they've been so wimpy... but I think I know why. Once they start to chase each other and kinda wrestle... I'm inches away saying, "Be careful!!!" "Be soft!!!" Any one who really knew me growing up knows that this is way atypical behavior of Leisa. My main goal was to fit in with my brothers and just be one of the guys... whether it was farting, wrestling, playing sports, or giving wedgies. I guess my years of trying to be one of the boys has definitely ran out and I am one of the softest, squishiest, wimpiest girl I know. Either I've made my girls be this way... or they have made me be this way.
Jayden came out screaming and fighting and squirming, so I knew that she was going to be a rough and tumble kinda kid...Chris has made sure to reinforce that behavior in her by always wrestling with her, and throwing her around... balancing her on his hand way up in the sky.... Keira definitely came out already more delicate and girly. She has a softer more sensitive spirit. She was way more cuddly, she picks up dolls and loves them and she even is a natural house keeper, she played with the broom a lot today, sweeping my floor. She is going to be a great mom someday because of all this... when she's like 35... she just has that in her. Its crazy...
So anyway.... it was really fun today to play out on the trampoline with my girls and they played so well with each other. Chasing each other, and Jayden would run after Keira and grab her from behind and then throw both of them backwards... they would just roll with laughter! I loved it! of course I was saying, "Jayden, not so hard!" "Jayden, don't grab her around the neck!" And of course it ended with Keira crying... but, I'm just glad my kids are slowly getting a little more durable and fun, and interacting with each other like close siblings should!




And of course...I started writing this cause I nabbed a great picture of us on the tramp in a little tapia girl pile. love it!

Jayden came out screaming and fighting and squirming, so I knew that she was going to be a rough and tumble kinda kid...Chris has made sure to reinforce that behavior in her by always wrestling with her, and throwing her around... balancing her on his hand way up in the sky.... Keira definitely came out already more delicate and girly. She has a softer more sensitive spirit. She was way more cuddly, she picks up dolls and loves them and she even is a natural house keeper, she played with the broom a lot today, sweeping my floor. She is going to be a great mom someday because of all this... when she's like 35... she just has that in her. Its crazy...
So anyway.... it was really fun today to play out on the trampoline with my girls and they played so well with each other. Chasing each other, and Jayden would run after Keira and grab her from behind and then throw both of them backwards... they would just roll with laughter! I loved it! of course I was saying, "Jayden, not so hard!" "Jayden, don't grab her around the neck!" And of course it ended with Keira crying... but, I'm just glad my kids are slowly getting a little more durable and fun, and interacting with each other like close siblings should!




And of course...I started writing this cause I nabbed a great picture of us on the tramp in a little tapia girl pile. love it!

3 comments:
That is so cute! I can't wait til Aubrey is old enough to wrestle Dallin. She seems like she might be a litte delicate, but we'll toughen her up. I love the last pic! Super cute.
How cute! I love their staticy hair!
It is so much fun to see kids grow up and interact. When they actually have the "concept" of sharing and of friends. So cute!
I bet they'll be best friends when they get a liittle older. They will have crushes ont he same boys and share clothes and have the same friends!
Ah, so cute! I could hear little kid laughter as I looked at the pictures of the girls! The last picture is way too cute, they are such good posers!!!
Post a Comment