How she fell asleep eating pure sugar.... I don't know

But it was really funny and kinda cute... the candy clinched in her hand, the sugar smudges around her mouth. I even moved her to bed and got her up later and she still had that candy stuck in her hand. I try not to give her candy like this very often, but this is Nerds Rope and I love it! It takes her like an hour to eat a little piece and its not very sticky. So it keeps her busy, and I don't have major clean up afterwards...


But it was really funny and kinda cute... the candy clinched in her hand, the sugar smudges around her mouth. I even moved her to bed and got her up later and she still had that candy stuck in her hand. I try not to give her candy like this very often, but this is Nerds Rope and I love it! It takes her like an hour to eat a little piece and its not very sticky. So it keeps her busy, and I don't have major clean up afterwards...
No comments:
Post a Comment