August 15, 2007

More about the girls... of course!

First they were kinda sick... and Jayden didn't eat for a couple days (well, not as much) and then she was getting better, but she just looked so sad and skinny (for her)

And then Keira has been kinda sick, grumpy, runny nose, I just think she's teething a little bit and she was asleep and just so cute, she never sleeps on her side, but this stuffy nose has got her moving around and exploring all kinds of sleeping positions

Jayden loves to play with her sidewalk chalk. She can say yellow, so we tried to teach her the yellow chalk, now she just says "LLeyllo" to tell me she wants to play with chalk outside...
You know, I think she likes the BLUE on the most though... (which she can also say)



Keira had her first time in the high chair, two days ago, she started off w/ cherrios, but then I went and got her the fruit puff things that melt in her mouth... she loves them... she looks so little in Jaydens high chair

And then yesterday I got Jayden some chips to eat while she watched a movie, and I can't believe it! I caught Keira eating them all!!! She scooted herself up to and on to Jayden's couch and took over the chip bowl almost! and she loved them!!


She's so funny... I am still basically only nursing with one or two supplemental formula bottles... shes only had a few solid meals, and when I give them to her, she screams all night, so I think it might be tough on her tummy... but now I think she's really gonna want big kid food!

I know I usually have a hard time just being a stay at home mom... I mean, its just not what I thought I would do with my life, but as I get time and the end of the day sometimes to look at the pictures of the girls and write about them... they just make me smile so much and so big... they're so worth it, and they're so cute. I've been so blessed

1 comment:

the DeCampos Family said...

The girls are getting big and so cute!! I love when they can eat in high chairs. It makes life a lot easier!! We missed you at the mall today!! Hope your girls are feeling better. ANd good luck on the couches!!!!