Mormom Assult Vehicle Club Member!
I can't believe what we did today! We got an awesome deal on a Tahoe and just took it! Its so awesome!
I can't believe I have room for like four more kids in my new car, not that I'll ever fill it up on my own... I'll have to towt little neighbor kids around in it to ever fill it up. Anyway, just thought I would brag to whoever cares to look at my new find... but don't get too jealous yet, we really need to sell our car and fast! or else we'll have to turn around and sell the tahoe... ya, we'll see what happens... anyway... it has big shiny rims.. cool Huh?
2 comments:
Hi!!! Where have you been?? I love your car. I want one!!!! I love Tahoe's. You'll have to take me for a ride. See you on Sunday
That's cool. I like your rims!
Post a Comment