May 7, 2007

The best part of our Ca trip


Kelli and Kiki

and all of us, except Chris, who was taking the picture... gosh Davis is a cute kid


Poor Kelli, she waited hours for us to get home from the aquarium. But I hope it was worth it to her, I was so glad to spend some time with her at our little hotel. Davis and Jayden played so well together. Davis is so cute, he knows so much sign language and he tickels, it is the cutest! he is going to be an awesome big brother, i can just see him playing with his new little sister and tickling her. The only time they kinda fought was when Davis wanted Jaydens cookie and it was kinda funny. Kelli you look awesome pregnant! I can't believe you only have a little ways to go! Anyway, I don't want you to think I forgot about you while I was chronicalling our little trip, I just ran out of time before I got to fix the pictures and write about it. Anyway, I love you and was so glad to see you!! Next time we need to just pick a day and I'll come to you and we should just spend calm quality time hanging out like the little moms that we are.

1 comment:

kellibelli said...

It was so worth it to me! Hello! Your girls are darling and it was a very fun day overall. Who knows when the next time will be right? I was so surprised when I came to your blog to see this whole entry for me! Your Nice!