Craig & Bethany Shaver
Married February 24th


My little brother got married this last weekend here in Arizona to Bethany, a girl he's been dating off and on since he got home from his mission last year. They got married in a church and had the reception right after. It was really small but elegant and sweet. He looked so happy and she looked so beautiful. They are planning to get sealed in the temple as soon as they can.
The colors were black and pink, Jayden and Keira looked so cute. And Jayden was the life of the party. She was dancing and showing off... and running around kinda crazy. I have some fun pictures of her. I had a black dress to wear, but I felt too naked and fat in it, so at the last minute I wore this shirt, and I shouldn't have, I stick out a bit too much!
Jared and Becky and Jonah drove over from California and then drove back that night!! bless their hearts... I was so glad they came!! Jonah is so big and handsome... he's just a little bit taller than Jayden, but he feels about 20lbs lighter... he's just all trim and tall and jayden is all squishy and rolly polly... its so funny!!! I think I'm gonna cut back on her whole milk a little bit! They were both a little spastic and didn't really have much time to interact, so I will look forward to our next visit with them. Rebecca looked beautiful in her pregnancy, with only a few weeks left to go. yeah!! i'm so excited for my next nephew!!
Anyway, I only had a few minutes to do this while everyone is napping... bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment