




Well, I know since Keira is only 6lbs still... of course Jayden looks huge and monsterous... but I don't think its just me... so last night after their baths we took some pictures of the two of them in daipers... it is so funny. Jayden just loves to give Keira kisses... so that's what she's doing in the picture... and then we thought she could hold Keira for a picture for just a second and that's about all it lasted... I got the picture and then she tried to push the baby off her lap. Good thing dad was there to rescue the little one.
Last week we also took Jayden to the park and the baby stayed at mom and dads for a little bit... J loved the slide and she loves to run down the hills, I think she only fell on her face once... I've been saying how only Jayden has been keeping us up at night... and while that is still true, I think Keira has her clock backwards... she is up all night from at least 10 to 3 and she wants to eat like every hour... its killing me... and Jayden was (or still is) sick... we took her to the doctor and she had another earache... luckly the dr was awesome, since we don't have insurance for J, he charged us the least amount and then gave us antibiotics he had in the office... it was such a blessing, the other dr I took her to last time charged us a lot and then we still had to go buy the meds... we were so blessed.
anyway... I'm trying to organize Keira's eating, sleeping and awake times to she can start to sleep more at night... Babywise... we'll see how it goes. and I just wanted to post some more pictures of the kids...
some of Jayden in the park with dad or on the slide,
and then the two girls together after bathtime
and also Keira with her scrony legs all streched out, she is so long and skinny
anyway... I better get back to my day before they both wake up and I can't get a thing done
BYE
4 comments:
Keira has changed so much since she was born, and it looks like Jayden's getting the soft thing down pretty well. They are both so beautiful. Hope you are doing well, send us more pictures.
From, The Other Tapia Family
Jayden looks HUGE in these pictures! She is so chubby! She is adorable and Keira still looks so small! They are cute. Totally look like sisters. Jonah has been sick too. It's really sad. He couged so much he was making himself throw-up nonstop this afternoon. It almost made Rebecca cry. I gave him a blessing and he's sleeping now, so hopefully he'll get better! See ya guys soon at the wedding of the century!
Hey Sweetie! Ahhh, they are so cute! Can't wait to see ALL of you guys next weekend!
Love Ya, Aunt CJ
hi
i got your message, thanks for checking on us. we are doing alright. these pics are so adorable! jayden is so big compared-oh my gosh! i am sorry that they are keeping you up at night...i am not ready for that! love the pics keep posting them!
Post a Comment