

She was eating big fries... thought it was really cute
and i got her shots the other day, i was like shaking, I didn't want to get them... but she did really good with them... so she was kinda sick and sleepy and she fell asleep with her butt in the air... i love it!
7 comments:
Cute pics! i love that she slept with her bum up in the air! how does she love fries? iam such a mean mom/wife i always get mad at Luke when he tries to feed Davis stuff. but i bet davis would love it to pieces! thanks for posting! i miss you tons!
Leis, she is the cutest thing! I can't wait to see her! Yah, Rebecca is a "mean" mom/wife too. She doesn't like it when I feed Jonah stuff. He likes popsicles, though. Shh...don't tell Becks.
Also, how do you get the text with the picture you are talking about. I can't figure this darn site out.
Hey you two... I doubt you'll check this again, but I just hit the return key a bunch to space out the writing with the pictures... and then i post it and see where they are... lucklily.. they were in about the right place.
hey i just want to tell you how much i love this bum picture!
hey i know you have things to say and post....i love you!
Dude, Leisa, you need a new post! By the way, Happy Anniversary, you guys!
Post a Comment