May 18, 2006

Chris's SpongeBob Square Pants Birthday party!





Well... its been a while... you remember that roof... ya, still not done yet, and its 103 outside everyday... and me, well... you know how i complained about tests and school... that's still not over either!! argh!
this week was chris's birthday! He's 27! getting up there! I can't believe he'll be 30 soon! ha ha ha... anyway... we weren't able to celebrate on his actual b-day, so we did it a day late... I invited over our new friends caddy-corner from our house... and they have four little kids, and my other friend and her little girl... so it was mostly for the kids.. and I'm a dork, but it was really fun to run around and get stuff together!
Jayden had fun.... although not at first as you can see... isn't that the most heartbreaking thing you've ever seen? its so funny!
so yeah! Happy birthday!!

1 comment:

kellibelli said...

This picture slays me! That is too funny!